Upcoming Events

Some fast food favorites are returning

Vanilla frosty is back at Wendys

After many months or even years, many fast food shakes and foods are making their way back to the surface as they begin to be brought back all across the world.

As of January 9, the popular vanilla frosty has made its way back onto the menu of Wendys with no statement or evidence of it being removed from the menu again.

Also recently returning are Sonics Buffalo Chicken dip bites with now four different size choices being the three piece, five piece, seven piece, and newly added 20 piece, and for those who don’t know, the buffalo chicken dip bites were originally brought to the menu July 31 of last year for a limited time, so go grab the new 20 piece of Sonics 20 piece buffalo chicken dip bites at the price of $14.99 while there still here.

And finally as of January 22, 2024, Subway will be releasing their foot long sides menu starring the footlong Churro from Cinnabon, the Footlong pretzel from Auntie Anne’s, and finally the Footlong cookie made by Subway. And even better is that it has been known to be staying on the menu permanently.

McDonald’s also is revamping its iconic Big Mac and bringing back the Double Big Mac.