Upcoming Events

In 13 months it will be time to vote

A look at the upcoming presidential election
In 13 months it will be time to vote

Election 2024
Important dates (all 2024 dates)

January 15 -- Iowa Caucus (first Caucus of presidential election)

February 3 -- South Carolina Primary (first primary)

March 5 -- Super Tuesday (16 primaries)

May 7 -- Indiana primary

July 15-18 -- Republican National Convention in Milwaukee

August 19-22 -- Democratic National Convention in Chicago

November 5 -- Presidential election

The 2024 United States elections are scheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2024 – that is a little more than 13 months from now.

Here’s the presidential candidates’ announced so far for 2024. 

Current president Joe Biden for a rerun, former president Donald trump for a rerun and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a nephew of former President John F. Kennedy.

Nikki Haley, a former governor of South Carolina and United Nations ambassador under Trump and Vivek Ramaswamy, a multimillionaire entrepreneur, author and youngest in the running.

These are only ⅓ of the people that are really running for president but these are the most popular and most controversial of the candidates – one of them may be elected for president.

Remaining runners include Perry Johnson, Asa Hutchinson, Larry Elder, Ryan Binkley, Tim Scott, Ron DeSantis, Mike Pence, Chris Christie, Doug Burgum, and Will Hurd. 

President Biden is the favorite at most sportsbooks to win the presidency in 2024. Biden has around 17-5 election odds for U.S. President. Former U.S. President Trump is now around 22-5 at most sportsbooks and anti-vaxxer Robert Kennedy Jr is a ling shot at 120-1.

Many people turned against Biden by making promises and “never completing” them. And Trump with being very open with his opinions and being disliked these two had rivalry back in 2021 now comes again with more heat this time. But with only three democrats running this election and 13 republicans, republicans have the favor this time.

Make sure if you’re of age to vote this 2024.