Upcoming Events

Indy has plenty of dinner options for prom

Prom night is a highly anticipated event for all high school students, and preparing for it can be just as exciting as the night.

Before going out and enjoying yourself, you should go out and enjoy a meal. There are many delicious restaurants downtown close to the Old National Centre where you can sit and enjoy a meal with your friends or date and head to prom after.

OP Italian, Italian cuisine restaurant located on 10 S West St,

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, located on 117 E. Washington St., 

American cuisine restaurant called Tavern at the Point; located 401 Massachusetts Ave

Now you would have to be mindful of the prices , it can get extremely expensive.

Dresses, one of the most important things you should worry about if you’re thinking about prom. Whether your idea is basic, or extravagant there are many dress boutiques around Indianapolis where you can find the dress for you.

‘Gilma’s Bodas y Xv Boutique’ is a shop located on Lafayette Road and there are a variety of dresses like birthday dresses, wedding dresses,  prom dresses in the shop. ‘Mis Quince Boutique;’  is another shop located on 3826 Georgetown Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254

Online dress shopping is a great idea as well! Many great websites sell beautiful dresses such as, Windsor, JJ’s House, NY dress, amazon has some pretty good dress options, as well as many other websites.

And we can not forget about the dresses down in the main office, you can go look through a variety of dresses during your lunch . You can’t go down during any other periods. I hope you choose an amazing dress.

Prom is this Saturday, Make the most of it.