Upcoming Events

Looking for winter fun? Try these options

With this cold winter upon us here are some indoor places you can still have fun during this cold season.

Ice skating at Holiday Park

When the weather allows, Holiday Park near 65th and Spring Mill Road will offer ice skating at its ice skating rink.

The recently opened downtown skating rink at Gainbridge Fieldhouse recently closed, but Holiday Park is a favorite for those who enjoy lacing up the skates.

Fountain Square Clay Center

Doing crafts gives you a breather and a relaxation with this a bundle of 8 week classes are available to whoever instructor you choose for $290. And with many more options like a one day class with events with kids classes as well. If you are looking to do some arts and crafts this is the place to go to. 

Cafes

To get cozy and in the mood for something hot or cold too! too trying out new food places can be fun or with friends can be exciting here are some places in downtown Indianapolis to definitely check out.

Cath Coffee and Tea House 4.9 stars, Cafe’ At The Circle 4.7 stars, Good Vibes Cafe Bar 4.9 stars, and Yolk 4.3 stars. There’s many more to check out and to just have a great time with friends and family.

In addition, Indianapolis is full of small book stores and libraries that offer quiet places to relax and read.

NBA Special Event  

On February 15-18th, the NBA All-Star 2024 festivities will take place around downtown, The host committee said the special event will take place at Bicentennial Unity Plaza and will include opening ceremony, activities and art exhibits with surprise guests too. If interested in sports or just to have a good time, book your tickets.