Upcoming Events

Trying to stay organized

Try one of these new apps

If you need help staying organized, give one of these apps a chance to help.

Structured

Structured is a planner that combines your calendar, todo list, and habits all in one app. A huge plus is that it is aesthetically pleasing to look at in turn making you feel far more motivated. 

Egenda

Egenda is an app that is sure to help you manage your assignments. It allows you to keep track of assignment scores and their due dates. By using this app you will have all of your assignments and due dates on one screen as well as their scores.

Mindlist

Mindlist is a to-do list planner and organizer all in one and can be used for things outside and inside of school this would be especially good app for student athletes or students involved in performing arts 

Grades

Grades is an app that will help you track and plan for your grades. You can use this app to help hit target grades by showing what you need to get on your next assignment. Test, or quiz to get there. This app is targeted at helping you hit your target grades and GPA. It has features like a grade and GPA calculator.

Forest

Forest is a pomodoro app made to keep you focused and productive. It merges work and planting to create a calm and productive environment. It has more than 90 species of trees you can grow in your online forest.

Remember the Milk

Remember the Milk is a “smart to-do app for busy people.” It was made because two people in Sydney, Australia kept forgetting things like the milk. It has features like tasks, smart lists, contacts, and locations. You can not only plan your day, week, or tomorrow which is especially helpful for busy students who want to stay organized. 

Owaves

Owave is an app that will help you keep track of what you’re doing with your time. If you often feel like you don’t know where the hours of your day are going this would be a great app for you and in turn would keep you more organized. The app has features like meal planning, exercise, and sleep.