Upcoming Events

Try Overcooked 2 for a fun gaming option

Little known game provides plenty of challenges

Lately the co-op gaming department has been lacking in good and interesting games.

But there’s a hidden gem that doesn’t get talked about as much as it should. That game is called Overcooked 2.

In this two-player game you and up to four people can play as tiny chefs while you cook and serve food for your customers. That’s not all, though there’s also a fun and interesting story you go through on this journey, which is that the unbread are trying to take over the onion kingdom and only you and your friends can save them.

King onion and his dog are a little helpless so they count on us to go through the levels and satisfy the unbreads hunger. There are six different worlds with their own themes and they all have their own unique level. You go from cooking simple things like salads or just fish on a plate to making stuff like carrot cake and chocolate and honey pancakes while being timed to get as much food as you can get out before the time goes out.

The addiction to trying to get three stars is very much real and addicting, I found myself constantly playing the levels back just to get those three stars and feel the accomplishment of getting them.

Some stars were easy to get all three but some were definitely hard to achieve. If you wanted a real challenge you could always try and play by yourself and try to get all three stars but it’s near to none that have actually done this successfully.

Overall the game is a good refresher on the co-op standard and I highly recommend you give it a try with you or some friends. Happy cooking.