Upcoming Events

Looking for a date place?

Try these local places for Valentines
Looking for a date place?

With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, you might wonder where are some local places you can take a date on a budget.

Well depending on the activity and how much you want to spend, Indy has pretty much every activity you can imagine. Rather it’s from an arcade, a movie, bowling, or maybe even a painting class, you’ll find it here in Indy.

So let’s explore some places you can visit this Valentine’s day season.

If you’re looking for a great date full of gaming, you might want to try out the Press Play Gaming Lounge in Brownsburg. They have a variety of attractions ranging from virtual reality, basketball challenges, an arcade, pool, or foam nerf war.

Though some people might feel that an arcade date is less common than a dinner date, it is still a great way to have an affordable night with your special person. If art is more your thing, there’s great options for that too, rather you like to make or see art.

If you’re looking for a more creative aspect, taking a trip to uPaint Pottery in Greenwood or Plainfield might be for you. You are able to pick your pottery and paint it with whatever color or designs you’d like.

On the other hand you can also go view some art at the Newfields Art Museum. This option allows you and your date to view art in depth and experience the beauty of it, all within a reasonable budget. Some activities that are less common for a Valentine’s date but are classics that will always be enjoyable are bowling or skating.

All around the city there are a variety of bowling alleys or skating rinks, where you can have a fun, active night with your partner.

Now if you’re looking for a place you can still have fun and enjoy a meal all in one place, Punch Bowl Social right downtown would be a great choice. From the food to the activities, Punch Bowl Social has numerous fun options to enjoy your night, some including karaoke and bowling. They are also hosting a Galentine’s Party on February 9th for any friends out there looking to enjoy a night out.

Regardless of the activity or if you’re on a budget, Indy is going to have a great option for whatever it is you want to spend your night doing, this Valentine’s Day season.